LM Eight Solar Renewable Energies, S.L.U. (LM8)
Elduayen Street, 36 – 2nd floor
36202 Vigo, Pontevedra (Spain)
Tel: +34 986 39 40 91
LM8 may collect certain personal or business information through the Website as necessary to allow users to register, personalize and adapt some of LM8's online resources and communications .
2. Processing of personal data on the Website
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, “LOPD”) and its implementing regulations, we inform the User that the data collected through Any data collection forms on the Website will be incorporated into an automated personal data file for which LM8 is responsible.
In general, the User's personal data may be used by LM8 to (i) provide you with the information you request from us; (ii) provide the services that the User has requested; (iii) the compliance, maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship established between both, (iv) the management of the queries made by the User through the Portal; (v) the quantitative and qualitative study of the visits; and (vi) the design of new services related to LM8'sown services and their updates.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) in these forms must be completed, so the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to respond to your request.
Likewise, by clicking on the “Send” button included in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided to us in them are accurate and truthful.
3. Commercial communications
We inform you that, sometimes, through the different data collection forms included on the Website, strong>LM8 will obtain your consent for the processing of your data with the purpose of sending it to you through any means, including electronic ( SMS, email, etc.) technical, operational, commercial and advertising information related to LM8 , in this sense, the User may object in any case to their data being processed for this purpose, both at the time of collection of the data by checking the box included for this purpose in the corresponding data collection forms as at any other time, by exercising your right to object (specified below) or using the specific means recognized in the commercial communications themselves.
4. Social media
Online social media are interactive tools that allow you to collaborate and share information with others. Some examples of social media include social networks, discussion forums, bulletin boards, blogs, wikis, and referral features for sharing website content. LM8 may collect personal information from you so that you can use the online social media that we may offer from time to time. LM8 may also allow you to use these social media to send or share personal information with other people. You should carefully consider what information about yourself you choose to share with others when using social media. LM8 offers additional notice and choices about how personal information is collected, used, and disclosed on our Web sites and other online social media resources.
5. Mobile devices
Some LM8 websites and online resources are specifically designed for use on mobile devices. Some mobile versions of LM8 websites may require you to log in with your user account from that website. Information about the use of the mobile version of the website will be associated with your user account. Some of our websites and online resources allow you to download an application, widget or other tool that you can use on your mobile or other device. Some of these tools may store information on your mobile or other device. These tools may transmit personal information to LM8 so that you can access your user account and to allow LM8 to track the use of these tools. Some of these tools may allow email reports and other information from the tool. LM8 may use personal information or non-identifiable information transmitted to LM8 to improve such tools, develop new ones, for quality improvement, as well as others described in this Policy or in any other notice from LM8.
6. Transfer of data
LM8 will not transfer the personal data of the Users that are collected through the Portal to third parties without the consent of the User. However, LM8 will share certain information with companies that collaborate for a common project with LM8 – which may be located in countries that do not offer a level of security comparable to that of Europe – certain information for the same purposes.
- Facilitate user navigation through the website and pre-load their preferences.
- Provide you with a personalized experience on the network of LM8 websites
- In this case, cookies are stored on your computer's hard drive until you delete them.
- Maintain temporary information about your sessions, which help you to browse faster and more efficiently (“Temporary” or “session” Cookies). These cookies will expire when the user makes his request in this regard, or otherwise, within a maximum period of 60 days.
- Cookies from “Google Analytics and Hotjar” are stored and used.
- Obtain information that allows us to know if you have read any of the communications that LM8 has sent you, in order to know your preferences and interest in the contents, and in order to send you more information on those aspects that have been of greatest interest to you.
- The website's servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it (the user) connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data, in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made (date and time of access ) to Web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
- Obtain greater control over the security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- In the case of using mobile devices to access our Website, we may collect information about the device, type of device, as well as information about its use in reference to accessing our Website.
9. Children's privacy
The LM8 Web sites are not directed to children nor does LM8 voluntarily collect information from or about children under 18 years of age.
10. Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Likewise, we inform the User that they can revoke the consent given for the processing of their data, whenever legally appropriate, by sending a communication to LM8 in the terms indicated above.
LM8 may update this Policy from time to time. LM8 reserves the right to modify, add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its convenience. If we decide to change that policy, we will post those changes on this Site and/or on the corporate headquarters website or, in some cases, notice of the changes may be provided by email; so you will always know what information we collect, how we can use it and if we will disclose it to third parties.
This policy was last updated on July 17, 2023.