Terms and Conditions of Use
This Website is property of:
LM EIGHT SOLAR RENEWABLES ENERGIES, S.L.U. (LM8)
Street Elduayen, 36 – 2ª floor, 36202 Vigo, Pontevedra
Tel: +34 986 394 091
This site is designed for residents of Spain and its contents have been configured to comply with current regulations and laws in Spain. LM8 does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the lm8solar.com page are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited and, in the event that this occurs, It will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the applicable national laws.
2. Content of the Terms and Conditions of Use
This legal notice regulates the use by Users of the Website.
LM8 reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use when it deems appropriate.
2.2 Conditions of use of the website
Access to the Website is free. The User agrees not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes as well as not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of LM8 or third parties. Likewise, the User undertakes not to carry out any act with the aim of damaging, disabling or overloading the Website, or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use and functioning of the same.
LM8 reserves, at all times, the power to decide on the continuity of the Website or its contents.
2.3 Intellectual and Industrial Property
The intellectual and industrial property rights and the distinctive signs included in the Website (brands and trade names), as well as the different elements that comprise it (hereinafter, the “Contents”) are the property of LM8 or its licensors.
The User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making available, extracting and/or reusing the Website, its Contents and/or the distinctive signs of LM8.
3. Information provided by the User
The User is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided to us.
In this sense, if the User participates in the sections of the Website that allow it – for example by including opinions or data such as questions, comments, suggestions or similar related to the content of this Website – this information will be public for all users. users of the Portal and, consequently, it will be treated as non-confidential and LM8 will have no obligation of any kind with respect to said information and is free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the aforementioned information to third parties without limitations.
If the User uploads images, videos, files or any other content that may be the subject of Intellectual Property rights, the User assigns to LM8 the non-exclusive rights of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, and public communication thereof throughout the entire period. its validity period and for the entire world territory.
4. Links policy (“Links”)
LM8 will not be responsible for the services and content provided through the Linked Sites.
The User who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- The link will only link to the main page of the Website, but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
- It will be prohibited in any case to establish frames or frames of any type that surround the Website or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and, in any case, when they are viewed together with third-party content to the Website.
Any use that produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users regarding the true origin of the service or content, or that affects the reputation and interests of LM8, is prohibited.
5. Communication of activities of an illicit and inappropriate nature
6. Warranty disclaimer
LM8 has taken reasonable measures to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, but does not guarantee or make any representations regarding its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
LM8 will not be responsible for:
- Damages of any kind caused to the User's computer equipment by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other harmful element.
- Damages of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same. In this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Portal requires services provided by third parties outside the control of LM8 (for example: telecommunications network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation It does not correspond to LM8, nor is it part of its responsibility to guarantee the availability of the service.
- Of the information of third parties in the cases in which it acts as a provider of intermediation services in the sense given by the LSSI, except when there is effective knowledge and the corresponding information has not been withdrawn.